Yoga & Mindfulness Meditation
Private Yoga Instruction
I offer an interdisciplinary approach to my classes drawing from traditional hatha yoga & vinyasa, to yin & restorative, interwoven with threads of therapeutic movement, meditation, and kundalini kriyas.
With a focus on alignment, I guide students into a strong yet balanced practice of self inquiry from a place of compassion and light-heartedness.
Providing careful attention to your individual needs, these customized sessions will meet you where you are and assist you in developing your practice whether you are a beginner or a seasoned practitioner.
Corporate Mindfulness Meditation & Emotional Intelligence Trainings
Mindfulness meditation is proven to decrease stress, cultivate mental clarity, boost energy, create connection between employees, enhance overall wellbeing and increase production. When paired with developing the subtle skills of conscious communication, active listening, and compassion, your leadership team will be highly innovative and effective in their work, with their teams, and with clients.
- An in-depth, 3-month comprehensive program: this program introduces mindfulness meditation and emotional intelligence and supports your team in cultivating these highly beneficial skills to utilize on their own in an ongoing practice.
- Corporate Retreats: tailored to the specific needs of your company, these experiential seminars provide your team with techniques to decrease stress and anxiety while guiding them into a grounded, clear, innovative flow state.
- Corporate Speaking: do you have a conference or a large company meeting? Contact me about speaking at your event.
- Pfizer Biopharmaceutical Company
- Millipore Sigma Life Sciences Company
Contact me about offering yoga at your workplace. Classes are 60 minutes long and can be scheduled as an ongoing session or individual basis.
“Yoga and meditation are such a grounding force in my life. My practice becomes a laboratory where I can learn about my inner world, observing the habits and patterns in my body and mind to see how they affect the world around me. I’m constantly challenged to meet myself with a sense of acceptance, compassion, and patience. Recognizing that this is a life-long practice both on and off the mat, I strive to hold a space that is safe and nurturing for my students to challenge and explore themselves with an open heart and open mind. In this practice we all become the student and the teacher and I bow to each and every being who chooses to show up. Namaste.” ~ Carolyn
Upcoming Retreats & Workshops
Visit this page to see any upcoming Retreats and/or Workshops.